In simple words
- We try to be as friendly as possible in our terms & conditions to all our supportive customers
- Our team is evolving with what works and what doesn’t. We constantly make necessary changes to be better in what we do.
- Kindly do not abuse, We make policy exceptions without asking whenever needed & possible.
In detailed words
Information on the Goods and their prices made available through the E-shop does not constitute a proposal for execution of a purchase contract by the Seller and is indicative only.
The Buyer shall create a purchase order in several steps, including especially the choice of the Goods and their quantity, placing the selected Goods in a shopping basket, filling in personal data and selecting the manner of payment and delivery.
When creating a purchase order, the Buyer shall be informed of the available manners of delivery of the Goods, as well as of the relevant costs of delivery to the place of delivery chosen by the Buyer. The costs of delivery of the Goods, including the packaging, are not included in the purchase price of the Goods. In case the Seller provides the delivery of the Goods free of charge, this fact is expressly stated.
Before submitting the purchase order, the summary of the purchase order is always displayed to the Buyer, in which the Buyer is enabled to check the purchase order and make changes before submitting.
Any and all information on the prices of the Goods made available through the online shop represents the final prices including all taxes and fees that the Seller is obliged to pay; these prices do not include the costs of delivery of the Goods and other fees, such as customs duties and other levies.
In case of delivery of goods outside the India to any of the other countries, the final price specified in the purchase order will be charged including the value added tax (GST), except for cases where the Buyer (VAT payer in the country of his/her/its registered office) provides us with information on its GST/VAT registration including the applicable VAT number.
In case of delivery of goods to a third country (outside INDIA), the prices of the goods are specified excluding VAT and other applicable taxes, fees and customs duties.
After the Buyer submits the purchase order, it will be processed by the Seller who will subsequently send its confirmation to the Buyer. The purchase contract for the Goods is made upon delivery of the confirmation of the purchase order sent by the Seller to the Buyer’s e-mail address. Links to the consolidated version of these Terms and Conditions are attached to the confirmation of the purchase order.
Thus, the purchase order submitted to the Seller represents the Buyer’s proposal to execute a purchase contract on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. The confirmation of the purchase order represents acceptance of the proposal by the Seller. If a purchase order includes goods that are not in stock for immediate dispatch to the Buyer, the Seller will deliver the goods without undue delay when they are back in stock. The Seller will indicate an illustrative, non-binding delivery date directly on the E-shop website or upon confirmation of the purchase order.
By submitting an order, the Buyer expresses his/her/its consent to these Terms and Conditions, which are also always available from the E-shop interface
On the basis of the executed purchase contract, the Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods to the Buyer in the agreed manner in the corresponding quantity and quality. The Buyer is obliged to pay to the Seller the purchase price of the Goods and the costs of their delivery, as well as to take over the delivered Goods.
The purchase contract, including the Terms and Conditions, shall be archived in electronic form and shall not be accessible.
The Seller is not bound by any special codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer.
Payment & Pricing:
Payments for the ordered goods may be made in one of the following manners; available manners of payment may differ depending on the Buyer’s location:
- (a) in cash in case of personal collection of goods at the Seller’s registered office;
- (b) by wire transfer to the Seller’s bank account on the basis of an invoice;
- (c) by cashless payment using payment cards via a payment gateway;
- (d) by cashless payment via the PayPal service.
In case of a wire transfer to the Seller’s bank account on the basis of an invoice, an invoice containing the payment details ‘ll be issued to you after the purchase order has been placed.
Cashless payments may also be made by means of payment cards listed at the E-shop website. After submitting an order, the Buyer is redirected to a payment gateway and is requested to enter the information on his/her/its payment card and to authorize the payment in the amount of the total price of the purchase order. The use of the payment gateway shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the operator of the relevant payment gateway, which are available online.[If permitted by the laws]
The Seller shall not be held liable for any damage caused in connection with the payment for the Goods through a third-party service (payment gateway, PayPal, Cash Payment, etc.).
The Buyer is obliged to pay the entire purchase price of the Goods, including the price of shipping before their handover to the carrier for delivery. The Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the Goods in full, including the costs for shipping, before their handover to the carrier for delivery, except in cases where the Buyer uses the option to pay the purchase price of the Goods by cash on delivery or by paying an invoice after the delivery of the Goods.
Based on payment of the purchase price of the Goods and any costs of delivery, the Seller shall issue to the Buyer a sales receipt or tax receipt which will be sent to the Buyer in electronic form to the e-mail address specified in the purchase order.
If the Buyer fails to pay the purchase price of the Goods including the price of shipping within 14 business days of confirmation of the purchase order, such a delay shall be deemed a condition subsequent under the executed Purchase Contract.
MANNER OF DELIVERY
- The Buyer may choose from the manners of delivery of the Goods offered by the Seller at the time of placing the purchase order. Based on the Buyer’s choice, the Seller is obliged to hand over the Goods to the relevant carrier for transport to the agreed place of delivery, or to deliver the Goods to the place of delivery by its own means; in that case, the Buyer is obliged to take over the Goods at the place of delivery. This does not apply if the packaging of the Goods shows signs of damage corresponding to unauthorized opening of the consignment containing the Goods.
- If the goods have to be delivered repeatedly or in a manner other than set out in the purchase order for reasons on the part of the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs related to the repeated delivery or the costs related to the different manner of delivery, as appropriate.
- The Buyer is obliged to inspect the Goods immediately after takeover of the Goods and notify the Seller of any defects without undue delay.
- In case of delivery of the Goods to third countries outside the INDIA, the Buyer is liable for any and all customs duties and fees associated with the delivery of the Goods, which the Buyer is obliged to pay at his/her/its own expense.
- The risk of damage to a thing shall pass to the Buyer upon takeover. The same consequences shall occur if the Buyer fails to take over a thing although he/she/it is allowed by the Seller to dispose of it.
REPORT OF DEFECTS
- The Buyer shall exercise his/her/its rights arising from defective performance with the Seller at the address of the establishment, or at the registered office or place of business of the Seller, except for cases where another person is appointed to perform the repair.
- The Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller of the choice of its right in relation to the defects of the Goods in conjunction with notification of the defects of the Goods or without undue delay after the notification thereof.
- In case the Buyer is a Consumer, the Seller or an employee authorized by the Seller is obliged to make a decision on the report of defects immediately, or, in complicated cases, within 3 business days. This period does not include a period of time reasonable in view of the type of goods (Goods) which is required for expert assessment of the defect. A report of defects must then be resolved, including removal of the defect, without undue delay, but not later than within 30 days of the date of reporting the defects unless the Seller and the Buyer agree on a longer period of time. Expiry of this deadline to no effect shall be deemed a material breach of the purchase contract by the Seller.
- In case of withdrawal from the purchase contract by the Consumer, the Seller is obliged to refund to the Buyer the amount of the purchase price of the Goods and the costs of their delivery not later than within 14 calendar days of the withdrawal from the purchase contract provided that the Buyer has already handed over the Goods back to the Seller or if the Buyer proves that the Goods have already been sent to the Seller. If the Buyer chooses any other than the cheapest manner of delivery of the Goods offered by the Seller, the Seller shall refund to the Buyer only the costs of delivery of the Goods in an amount corresponding to the cheapest manner of delivery.
- In other cases, the Seller is obliged to refund the purchase price of the Goods to the Buyer without the costs of their delivery within 5 days of the time when the Buyer becomes entitled to a refund of the purchase price hereunder.
- The Buyers may address their complaints directly to the Seller’s e-mail address. The Seller shall always send information on the manner of processing any complaint to the Buyer’s e-mail address.
- Your personal data may be transferred to external companies carrying out a satisfaction survey regarding the online shop services and its quality and effectiveness and with relevant parties for various purposes including delivery of goods with carrier, customer support for assistance, etc.
- The Seller may amend or supplement the wording of these Terms and Conditions at any time; however, this shall in no way prejudice the rights and obligations arising during the term of effect of the previous wording hereof. In addition, the Seller may unilaterally amend the Terms and Conditions to a reasonable extent in respect of its long-term obligations following from these Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall notify the Buyer of such changes to the Terms and Conditions at least 14 days before the effective date of the new Terms and Conditions by publishing the new wording in the E-shop interface or by sending a message to the Buyer’s e-mail address. The Buyer may reject such changes to the Terms and Conditions by deleting his/her/its user account. If the Buyer fails to do so or does not request it by the effective date of the amendment, it shall be deemed that the Buyer accepts the changes to the Terms and Conditions.